Superior Design Firms Help Marketing Managers
If you’re a marketing manager who is tasked with budgets, requests and fulfillment for your company’s marketing needs, you already know that the design firm you hire for your projects can make all the difference in how effectively you can perform your duties.
You rely on your design firm will not only for the bottom line success of your company marketing materials, but also to solidify your reputation as a valuable staff member with a keen and discerning eye for making sound decisions on behalf of your CEO, Director and other top-level executives within your organization.
Why the Right Design Firm Makes a Difference for You
Your company’s marketing and advertising is important for increasing revenue and establishing a solid brand with powerful presence in the marketplace, without being cost-prohibitive to your allotted marketing budget. This is your decision so critical; important considerations such as these should not be left to chance, or to an amateur design firm.
Yet this is not the only task you perform throughout the workday – you’re receiving directives from company superiors as well as sales representatives and vendors on a constant basis, leaving no spare time for hand-holding and micro-management. The need is clear to hire the right design firm from the start, in order to rely on your design team to handle rapid-fire job requests from start to finish in a professional and expert manner, and to turn over projects quickly in order to keep up with your company’s flow of productivity.
Here are some of the biggest problems we’ve heard from marketing managers, with regard to dealing with design firms for their company:
- Difficulty in finding a high-quality marketing design firm backed by solid design/marketing solutions
- Inability to find an educated and experienced design firm that listens, learns and understands their business and marketing requirements
- Inexperienced designers who are unable to fulfill requests, solve problems or offer multiple creative solutions to a project
- Lack of personalized customer service, too many points of contact
- Failure to respond promptly to emails, phone calls and client meeting requests
- Slow project turnaround
- Poor quality control; lack of attention to detail
Your ideal marketing design firm should make your job easier, not more difficult. To avoid dealing with issues such as those above, here are some important questions to ask any design team you may consider hiring for your company’s marketing needs:
- Is your marketing firm big enough (and experienced enough) to fulfill design, marketing, website and print requests of any kind?
- Is your design firm small enough to offer personal, one-on-one service, and respond to phone calls and emails right away?
- Can your design team operate effectively under strict deadlines?
- Can your design firm offer many creative options and solutions for marketing challenges?
- Can your marketing firm provide expert advice on marketing practices?
- Does your design team take the reins to work through projects without need for extensive micro-management?
Getting the right answers to the above questions can make all the difference between a home-run and a complete strike-out. Taking a little extra time to get these answers up front will likely save you a world of headaches going forward.
A Stellar Design Firm for Marketing Managers
At PearTree Design Firm, we combine powerful marketing materials with remarkable strategies to help marketing managers establish a strong marketing presence for their company, with acute focus on excellence and impact for phenomenal customer conversion rates.
Our talent, expertise and dependability are second to none, and our experienced designers provide high quality control, personalized service and hassle free marketing design to help grow your company while making you, the marketing manager, look like a super star.
If you’d like to know more about what our marketing firm can do for your business, or you want to get an idea of pricing for our services, just click here to tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll email you a custom quote within 24 hours.